We chatted to Nick Pedler a week before the 2018 Oceania Championships which are being held across the ditch in Dunedin, New Zealand on Saturday 10th February
1. How were you introduced to Mountain Biking? I am lucky enough to live next to the MTB trails at Gap Creek and my dad would take me riding there most weekends when I was a kid.
2. How long have you been training with PCS? Since June 2013
3. What have been your best achievements to date?
- Representing Australia at 2 Worlds Champs in 2016 & 2017
- QLD elite state Champion in 2017
- 4th U23 XCO National Champs in 2017
4. What are you short term goals (6-12 months)? Race more international races, Race 2018 World Champs in Lenzerheide Switzerland, keep having fun
5. What are your long-term goals? Keep having fun, ride new places and do new things
6. What do you like about training with Donna from PCS? Donna’s programs are flexible with work/life commitments and focus on making a well rounded athlete. Donna’s programs are up to date with current sports science journals and current training principals.