GCScApp (Sports Coaching)
Donna Dall is Head Coach and Managing Director of Progressive Coaching Systems. Donna is also a World Cup experienced cross-country rider and a Multiple National Mountain Bike Champion.
Donna is a three-time Junior World Champion coach to Lisa Mathison (2002 & 2003) and Cameron Wright (2017) with 20 years of experience and has coached athletes for the AIS Talent ID initiatives and has attended multiple World MTB Championships from 2002 – 2019 as coaching staff for the Australian National MTB Team.
Donna was the Commonwealth Games XCO MTB Coach for the Australian MTB Team in Glasgow, Scotland in July 2014.
Donna has been awarded Coach of the Year three times by Mountain Bike Australia at the 2016, 2017 & 2018 MTBA Achievement Awards.
- Level 2 UCI Coaching Certification
- NCAS Level 2 Cycling Coach
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Science: Sports Coaching, University of Queensland, 2006.
- Coaching Elite MTB athletes since 1999
- Australian MTB Selector from 2010 to 2014
- Commonwealth Games XCO MTB Coach - 2014, Glasgow, Scotland
- Coaching Staff Australian National MTB Team - 2019 World MTB Championships, Mont-Sainte-Anne, Canada
- Coaching Staff Australian National MTB Team - 2018 World MTB Championships, Lenzerheide, Switzerland
- Coaching Staff Australian National MTB Team – 2015 World MTB Championships, Vallnord, Andorra
- Coaching Staff Australian National MTB Team – 2014 World MTB Championships, Hafjell, Norway
- Contract coach for the AIS, 2012 Dirt Roads to London program 2006-2008
- Coaching Staff Australian National MTB Team – 2004 World MTB Championships, Les Gets, France
- Coaching Staff Australian National MTB Team – 2003 World MTB Championships, Lugano, Switzerland
- Coaching Staff Australian National MTB Team – 2002 World MTB Championships, Kaprun, Austria
- Planet-PCS Racing Team
Donna’s Honour Role both past and present
(Here’s just a few...there is just too many to list!)
- Cameron Wright (Junior World Champion 2017)
- Lisa Mathison (Junior World Champion 2002 & 2003, Athens Olympian 2004)
- Brad Clarke (National Champion)
- Billy Sewell (National Champion and Australian Representative)
- Callum Carson (Australian Representative)
- Luke Brame (Australian Representative)
- Megan Williams (Australian Representative)
- Nick Pedler (Australian Representative)
- 2016 National MTB XCO Championships – 2nd Masters 4 Female
- 2015 National MTB XCO Championships – 1st Masters 3 Female
- 2015 Oceania MTB XCO Championships – 1st Masters 3 Female
- 2015 WORLD MTB XCO Championships - 5th Masters 3 Female
- 2014 National MTB XCO Championships – 6th Masters Female
- 2013 National MTB XCM Championships – 1st Masters Female
- 2013 National MTB XCO Championships – 3rd Masters Female
- 2012 National MTB XCO Championships - 1st Masters Female
- 2011 National MTB XCM Championships - 1st Masters Female
- 2011 National MTB XCO Championships - 2nd Masters Female
- Mountain Bike Coaching
- Training Programs
- Membership Coaching Packages
- Bike Fits and Set-ups
- Skills Coaching
- Maximum Heart Rate Testing and Power Output Testing
- Cycling Training Plans
Review and learn more about our Coaching Packages.