To become a successful road rider, you will need to train specifically for the repeated power outputs typical of the terrain such short steep climbs, longer sustained climbs, sprinting and time trialling. All contribute to the highly variable output power demands of road bike racing and riding. We can help improve your aerobic and muscular endurance, anaerobic energy system and assist you to achieve greater power and speed.
ROAD101 is the name of PCS’s premier ROAD program with proven periodisation programs to build peak performance while minimising your risk of overtraining. Training programs are specifically designed for all types of road racing including stage races, day classics, time trials and criteriums.
ROAD101 Coaching Package
When you sign up for ROAD101 you get all the features:
- Fully personalised Annual Plan & Daily Training Program
- PCS Information & Training Guide booklet
- PCS Strength & Conditioning training
- PCS Feedzone (nutritional guide)
- PCS Psychology training
- PCS Training Diary
- Access to our on-line resources and community