Ever wondered how the same riders who win traditional XCO (Cross Country) races at a National level being 2hrs in length can also win XCM’s (Marathon races) which are 4 to 5 hours in length? Well the training for XCO and XCM is not that much different. Put these same athletes in an Ultra Endurance event such as a SOLO 24 hour race and they are most likely going to excel in that event as well. Why and how, I hear you ask? The principles of specificity, progression and recovery remain the same.
PCS has a strong understanding of how these principles should be developed for endurance events incorporating them into our Enduro specific MTB training programs to improve your overall performance in these gruelling events.
PCS Enduro Coaching Package
When you sign up for the PCS Enduro package you get all the features:
- Fully personalised Annual Plan & Daily Training Program
- PCS Information & Training Guide booklet
- PCS Strength & Conditioning training
- PCS Feedzone (nutritional guide)
- PCS Psychology training
- PCS Training Diary Access to our on-line resources and community